Are you in search of a new way to clean and brighten your laminate floors? Are you looking for best steam mop for laminate floors which cleans your floor in efficient way? The steam mop is one of the best ways to clean and bright your Laminate floors without using chemicals. So the question arises that is there any danger to use the Steam mop for the Laminate floor?
Best Steam Mops for Laminate Floors of 2021
There are many steam mops having different pros and cons, but we chose the best six steam mop for Laminate Floors of 2021. Here is the list of those Best Steam Mops for laminate floors.
|Picture||Product Name||Latest Price|
|Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop|
|Shark Steam Mop|
|Bissell Spinwave Steam Mop|
|Sapphire Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop|
|Light “N” Easy multifunctional Steam Mop|
Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop
It is a lightweight Steam Mop. This steam mop has a beautiful design and shape, which gives it a very fresh Look. It has the Highest Positive Rating from all other steam mops. That is why it is the number 1 steam mop in the world. This cleans the floor without using any type of chemical.
It has mainly three settings, which are low, medium, and high and has a 23-foot long power cord, which helps to cover a large area. This steam mop gets ready to use in 30 seconds only. Its power rating is 1500 watts. It includes the following tools
- Microfiber soft pad
- Microfiber scrubby pad
- Carpet glider
- It has Spot Boost Brush to remove tough and sticky messes and stains.
- A refreshing and charming Spring Breeze scent when you clean.
- You can easily fill the water tank with the included measuring cup.
- You can choose high or low according to your needs.
- With a little effort, you can completely clean sticky messes in corners.
- For more comfortable use, there is a 25-foot long power cord.
- Its cleaning path width is 12 inches.
- Its weight is 6.20 Pounds.
- It provides continuous steam.
- It’s length of the cord is 23 feet.
- This Steam Mop has Integrated Heater in it.
- Its Amperage is 12.5 Amperes
Shark Steam Mop
Shark Steam Mop is also a light-weighted Steam Mop with beautiful design and shape. It is very custom designed. This steam mop can clean and sanitize with both sides. Shark Steam Mop takes steam on demand. It sanitizes up to 99.9%. You can easily clean your Laminate floors without any need for chemicals. It has two micro-fiber pads. Shark Steam Mop does not have any extra tool. If you buy Shark Steam Mop from the below link, then you will get an awesome discount.
- It has two micro-fiber pads for fast and better cleaning.
- It steams on demand.
- The trigger is easy to hold and use.
- It has 18 feet long power cord.
- It has an extra-large water tank.
- This steam mop has only one setting, which helps the user to use it easily.
- It has 12 months warranty.
- It has different colors.
- The cleaning pads are washable.
- It works on every floor except carpet.
Bissell Spinwave Steam Mop
It is well budget Steam Mop with an outclass look. It is a light weighted Steam mop. This Steam Mop rubs your floor very cleanly and neatly. It is perfectly designed. It is saved to use for hard surface floors also. Bissell Spinwave Steam mop has a water tank capacity of 28 ounces. It consumes very less power, i.e., 0.9 Ampere. It has two types of pads. Soft-touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough and sticky messes. Bissell Spin-wave includes the following tools:
- Extra set of mop pads.
- It is not hard to push.
- An extra bottle of formula.
- It can be used on laminate plank floors.
- You can use tap water for it.
- It has just 11 pounds of weight.
- It has two washable soft pads and two scrubby pads.
- Bristle brush for sticky messes.
- It also works on tile floors.
- No streaks on the floor if you will use it properly.
Sapphire Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop
Sapphire Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop has a beautiful shape design and incredible output. It also has less weight and also consumes less power. Its weight is 9.5 pounds. Its way of use is quite simple and easy. It can sanitize your floors and kills germ up to 99.99% without using any chemicals. Its power rating is 12 Amperes, and its power cord is 25 feet long. You can easily fill the water tank with the measuring cup. The heater warms up water in just 30 seconds. It does not have any extra tools.
- It has 25 feet long cord.
- The weight of the product is just 8.51 Pounds.
- It is a 110v outlet.
- It comes with one scrubber and one soft pad.
- Can also be used for rugs.
- It is easy to use.
- The difference between Bissell 1806 and 1940 models is of water tank capacity.
- It can be plugged in an extension cord.
- Cleans and destroy the germs up to 99.99% without using any type of chemicals.
- It warms up in just 30 seconds.
Light “N” Easy multifunctional Steam Mop
It is a beautifully shaped steam mop with a long cord which not only cleans the floor but also removes stain and germs from the floor. This works for laminate floors more efficiently and properly.Although it also has a removable handle. It does not put any scratches on the floor. It has three settings, which are High, Medium, and Low and gets up the heat in just 30 seconds.
- Easy to use.
- It gets ready in just 30 seconds.
- This steam mop has long cord which helps to cover a large area.
- It is just 6.3 pounds of weight.
Things to Consider before buying Steam Mop for Laminate Floors
High heat, temperature, and moisture can damage the seal of the Laminate Floor severely. So if once the seal of the floor is broken, then the material is at risk. To avoid this risk, you should think wisely to choose a steam mop designed for Laminate Floors. The first thing you should keep to know is that you should choose a device with heat settings.
Usually, there are three settings which are low, medium, and high. Before using, always start the weakest settings because by doing this, you can check whether your floor is saved or not. Always use a “High” setting for mud and stains.
The material of the pad is most important while choosing Steam Mop because Pad will be in contact between you and the floor. Therefore it is essential for you to choose Best Quality Steam Mop having excellent pad material.
Microfiber should be your first option because it will clean affectively without harming the Laminate Floor. Microfiber is also best in absorbing. As you want to keep moisture to a minimum value, so using an absorbing pad is best to go. Microfiber is also cleaned easily and can be washed multiple times.
The thing that you should keep in mind while choosing Steam mop is tank capacity. The mop needs water to create steam, and if the tank runs out of the water while cleaning, then steam will stop.
If you have a vast area to cover, then a small tank will take too much time to complete the whole floor area to mop. So keep in mind that always choose a steam mop with a large tank, which will help you in saving time.
Some of the best Steam mops are those who can convert into the handheld. This helps us to clean multiple areas around your house or office. It also saves our money to spend on additional cleaning appliances.
Steam mop comes with a large variety of tools. Smaller brushes can help us to clean small areas such as corners and grout lines. Some steam mop comes with outclass tools that allow you to clean your sofa and iron your clothes.
Before steam mop your entire floor, Please check it once by testing a small corner to make sure it will not do any harm. Please do not make steam cleaning your everyday routine because it will decrease the weaken seal of your Laminate floor.
However, all of these things come with money. So we will highly suggest you think wisely before purchasing.
If you have a Laminate floor, then buying Steam mop will be one of the best investments for you. It saves your energy and time. Every Steam Mop has its own features, cons, and pros. So buy Steam Mop according to your requirements.[/su_box]